Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Shopping: Bird Feeder

In morning it feels like we have a bird sanctuary in our backyard .. birds are just happy and talking non stop ...it's amazing to hear the different sounds and see them fly from one tree to other ...The other day we woke up with a bird sound that seemed little different and I thought may be we have a new bird ...while getting breakfast ready I noticed that a poor bird was stuck in our patio ... I guess she found a way to get in but didn't know how to get out ....I had to help her ...but I didn't want her to think I was attacking her .. so slowly and carefully I opened the patio door and jumped back inside the house to give her space ...Bird was jumping from one screen to the other as she didn't trust my intentions ...as I stepped back in she took small steps and came near the patio door ...jumped out and ran ...didn't fly for some reason ....then her friend came and joined her in the celebration .....and the bird talk continued ... I am sure she said ..." You won't believe what happened today" :) ....That's when I thought Friday shopping has to be something for are Bird Friends....Recycled Bird Feeder keeping Earth day in mind ......Enjoy watching birds and celebrate Earth day by buying recycled and hand made products....
Hot Pink Mini Hummingbird Feeder
 Image Via: Etsy

OOAK Bird Feeder from a recycled candlestick holder, metal plate, lamp base and found items
Image via: Etsy

Upcycled Recycled Bird Feeder Blue Metal Vintage Flower Dust Pan Found Items w/ Free Premium Bird Seed
Image Via: Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment