Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Shopping: Garden Signs

Everyone has their reason of why the love springs .. some say its flowers and some say its birds .. I love spring for the new Garden Signs .. I know silly me but I love Garden signs and will always look for garden signs when I go for walks ....Our neighbor has one that reads "Pull Weeds for Free" .. even after reading for 50th time .. it brings a smile to my face ...with Spring here i thought of shopping some cute signs .....I found these three for you today ....Hope you like it .. Next time when you see a Garden sign and it brings smile to you face don't forget to share with you blog friends :)

 
Via: Etsy

Hand Painted Primitive Daisy Garden Sign
Via: Etsy

Ring Bell if no answer PULL WEEDS sign for garden wood
Via: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment