Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Shopping

Found these inspiring magnet for you all this week ...I am in love anything inspiration and when added with home decor it becomes best combination .. its an amazing feeling while doing your daily chores to stop and read inspirational thoughts around your home ..It lifts up the mood and brings a smile and you carry on with your work with a positive vibe .. When I saw these magnets I did the same thing .. I smiled .....Hope you do the same .. Happy Shopping and Happy St Patrick Day :)


Image via: Etsy (MyLittleChick)

2 comments:

  1. This is how church service ended for me when I was a kid....
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face;
    the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
    may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the words ..how about turning these words into a magnet at home so that kids can learn it too ?

    ReplyDelete