Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

It has been amazing feeling to seeing Niwas grow over past few year’s …
From Diwali to Christmas.. From a new table to a runner..
Sad to good times …Niwas has been with me as a place just like my home.. where I an unwind ..
Here is looking back at 2011 before we welcome 2012

We did better this year with our garden...last year were tomatoes… …this year we had green chilies, Indian squash and lots more tomatoes …I know it’s not that much but  we feel proud of what we did  .. We travelled to one of the places I always wanted to go …Colorado ...the place is more gorgeous then we see or hear from people … I would definitely go back to enjoy it more. The west trip also included Mount  Rushmore, Yellow Stone, Badlands…..driving over the mountains to snow filled peaks was an experience I will never forget ….nature and its beauty in Yellow stone is captured in the memory room in my brain forever ….Salute to the idea and craftsmanship of  Mount Rushmore …

We celebrated my Parent’s 40th wedding Anniversary …my niece first birthday and my nephew graduating from high school… We are blessed to enjoy these celebrations as a family….
Work has been very busy for me and my husband so we did take this year slow …I tried new recipes to for Christmas and Diwali …Not much craft this year just some bilingual ornaments for the girls…I think it’s ok to have a slow but good year . I hope you all had a year with lots of memories and good times, smiles and laughter. Here’s wishing a Happy New Year from our Niwas to yours …

No comments:

Post a Comment