Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Diwali Curtain

I kept thinking how to dress up the computer room .. how to bring some color in that room ..

... we have a dark drown curtain hanging in the computer room so I decide to decorate that with stuff around the house ...looked in the closet and pulled out this orange silk fabric ... orange .. silk.. Diwali perfect combination ... folded the fabric and hung it over the brown curtain ... orange and brown combination can't go wrong ... what next I kept thinking and then came up with awesome idea... why not hang my dangling earning on top ... ta da ...

we have a master piece in front of us ...no stitch ...easy curtain redo especially for Diwali :)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely ... love the colors ... great job girlie ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! Great idea... I love this one!! Amazing colours as well.. i'm going to go home and hunt for all my dangling ear rings now... Thanks for sharing this tip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow kool idea...that looks lovely. I am fond of reading your blogs these days...keep going Meenakshi...wonderful job !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rajee - Thanks a bunch I knew you would like the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Patty - Yup look for anything that goes with the decor ...I have one more decor coming up that uses another set of earings I have :) I am glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Maddy - Thanks for stopping by ..I hope you and Sunil enjoy your Diwali together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea, I love the bright fabric and the earrings are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD JOB BHABHIJI.... Nice Work wid d frame & the curtain.... U got urself a new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Delightful Dwelling - Thanks for the lovely comments .. I am glad you like this redo ..it was simple/no stitch and the best part I got to use my earnings which I rarely use :)

    @ Anu - Thanks Anu, yes I did .. now Nalin and I both can take pictures and not fight over the camera :)

    ReplyDelete