Sunday, October 31, 2010

Count down to Diwali

* There are lots of things to be done in so little time ...was waiting for Halloween day to be over to decorate the house with Diwali lights ...so that starts tomorrow

* Clean the house - done ( I know I am surprised too )

* Shine up the silver - in progress

* Methai to decide - already decided to make Coconut Burfi, Kalakand and Rasgullas :)

* Fireworks - Already have from last years so we are good

* Gifts - for family and friends ..pretty much done...

*Pooja samagari- good to go

*Grocery shopping - pending...

* What to wear- still deciding

* Candle shopping-done

the list goes on.. I think I am kinda ready because of my parents being here as they are a big help in cleaning to cooking...It's gonna be a special one as mom dad are here and its Diwaliiiiiiiiiiii

2 comments:

  1. That was one great list...Have a special diwali..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. and I thought I had a long list.. Im so happy to see yours.. :-)

    ReplyDelete