Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Shower

I had the pleasure of planning Baby Shower for My Sister -in-law ...We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the new arrival ... I had so much fun looking for ideas and came across some really nice blogs. Trust me I don't know what we did without Google :)

Here are some snaps and details for the Decor

Entrance of the house welcome guest with Baby Shower sign ...


I was able to make the center piece using the stuff available at home ..some branches from backyard ..a garden pot...fabric flowers and print out of the word "Baby Girl" ...my sister-in -law decided to decorate this in baby's room .. I am so excited it part of my nieces room :)



Here is the food table ...I look a pink fabric and folded it as runner to keep the pink and white theme ..some wine glasses with pink ribbon wrapped around it to bring warmth to the room ...food labels hand made with baby feet punched in them ..some of the appetizers includes .. meat balls/spinach wrap/deviled eggs/cream puffs/mini-cheese-cake etc ...my fav was deviled eggs presentation ..instead of using a standard platter I tool soup spoons and served deviled eggs in that ...again use what you already have in the house :)



We also hung baby clothes to add to the decor .. invitation card was onsie so this decor connected the whole celebration. The clothes hanging were gift to mom -to-be

Some fresh pink flowers mom-to-be and blocks reading the work girl .. simple design that helped decorate the corners.


and last but not least the cake .. it was adorable..Sam's club did such a good job and it was very reasonable ...the baby on top was a keep sake for mom .. I think baby is adorable ..



Party favors cookies for the guest that read " Thanks for Showering Kim and Deepak with Sweetness" .. I will upload the picture soon for that .. Hope you enjoyed reading the blog and got some ideas for your parties coming up soon ....

3 comments:

  1. aaawww.. thats super cute!! I like the table... so well done!! and the little clothes.. so so cute!! Wish her all the best from our end as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meenakshi for the amazing baby shower! You are the best sister in law!!!! Can't wait to share our precious little girl with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on this shower! The mom-to-be is very lucky! I especially love the "tree" centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete