Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend Trip

Wanted to share some pics from our fun weekend trip to Silver Springs ...its an awesome theme park with glass bottom boats, petting zoo, boat rides to the springs and much much more .. the coolest is that springs pump out 550 million gallons of sparkling-clear water a day—enough to supply the entire city of New York. The glass bottom boats gives you a beautiful view of the spring and the you see the sparkling limestone that makes the water in this spring 99.8% fresh ...yup that's the reason we can see all the water animals so nice and clear ..

Here are some views to enjoy :






I always enjoyed eating turkey dishes .. I don't know if I enjoyed watching one :)


I did enjoying watching these two cuties ......


Here is a smiling tree for you ..

I thought this was an pictured captured by my hubby

and here is someone who was watching over us


this cute little guy came right next to our jeep ride .. I wish I had a carrot to feed him

and this one just kept drying his wings


Do let me know which is your fav pic and let me know if you wanna see more :)

4 comments:

  1. Did you feed the giraffes... it's quite an experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely... sounds like an excellent day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    You have a lovely before..Keep it going ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pics! Seeing more from your collection would be a delight.

    ReplyDelete