As everything starts at home here is what we do @Niwas -
1. Recycle junk mail (obviously remove the address or any plastic e.g fake credit cards etc).
2. Recycle grocery store plastic bags - our grocery store has a recycle plastic bag box in front of the store so we dump all the plastic bags there.
3. Use fabric bags for shopping
4. Recycle cardboard boxes like cereal/cookies/Rice
5. Use egg shells(for Rose) and tea bags(any other plants) for manure. Use dried leaves for mulch. Recycle batteries
8. Reuse aluminium foil(if possible) and zip lock bags (in fact anything that can be used again)
9. Garage sale :) - I think this is the best way to recycle and I am 100% in it.
10. Craiglist - Buy and sell stuff you got ...isn't that's recycling or what ??
11 At work I learnt a cool idea from our Green team - I placed a cardboard box on top of my trash can and that ways no plastic bag gets used and for trash like coffee I use the trash can in the coffee room ( I walk over there to trash any liquid items etc so I also get some walk :) Smart Girl right )
Let's hear it form you what do you do to recycle ? Even if you do one thing it counts ..don't forget to share