Friday, January 1, 2010

What a year ...

I look back at 2009 and see how special it was ....

* I started this blog and most important I wasable to maintain it...

* We made this house our home .. everything talks to me and seems like we have a story attached with everthing in our house.

* My nephew turned one this year

*Made new friends

*Completed one year of our marriage...

*We have a new family member (nope I am not pregnant) .. its my sister-in-laws husband.. she got married this year

*Visit to India for sister-in-laws wedding

* First Xmas dinner at our house

*Blessed to have both parents and in-laws are here with us

I am glad I started this blog as now I can read what all we did in the year went by....I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope this year brings lots of smiles.....

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! We're looking forward to a great new year with yoU. Thanks for being such a great sister in law and Auntie. Here's to many blessings in 2010.

    ReplyDelete