* Diwali shopping with mom
* Diwali cleaning ( for some reason especially cleaning the fan ..)
* Getting scared by sudden burst of firework by neighbor's kids :)
* Going mithai shopping with dad
* Hugging my dog "Dorgy" as he used to get so scared with fireworks sound
* Firework shopping with my brother
* Getting excited about Diwali gifts
* Deciding what to wear
* Lajpat Nagar market chaos
* Decorating house with lights
* Small kids selling diya and cotton buds
* Diwali pooja
* My brother keep a bucket of water outside the house ... just in case if someone catches fire
* Diwali sms :)
* Waiting to see what will be Diwali gift from the company I used to work for ..
* Dad decorating the temple with candles and diya
* My brothers and I giggling when mom used to do the prayers ...
* Someone knocking on the door in middle of prayers
* Getting Henna done
List is long and eyes are wet ...but I am glad I have good memories and more of make ... This is my first Diwali after my marriage and I am sure I will enjoy and make lots of more good memories... I know its still few weeks away but I wish everyone a very "Happy Diwali" ....enjoy this festive time and spend time with family ... take pictures and go out shopping ..clean house ... buy gifts ...send Diwali cards to distance relative .. call them and see what they are doing this Diwali ...and most important .. don't forget to Thank God for giving so much that we can make good memories ...