Thursday, May 13, 2010

California Calling ...

When life gets busy and you get a chance to escape ....take it .. so did I .. Life has been busy at work and I was so looking for a vacation ..and to relax .we are here visting the Wine country .. I have seen people wearing I Heart San Fransisco Tshirts and trust me want one of those now .. weather was awesome and views were to die for ..... clouds dancing by your face and the view of pacific made you stop and enjoy the beauty of nature ....in Napa Valley birds taking and the long and never ending view of grape plantation ...in downtown San Francisco the busy street .. street performer ...cable car ... no matter how many pictures I click and share there are so many other things that I captured in my heart and mind ... I love that this place is surrounded with so many things and is busy but you can go out few miles and their is the relax .. natural side of this state. I definitely would like to come back and enjoy more time here for now its what I am leaving with the memories of San Francisco ....











No comments:

Post a Comment