Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Xmas on its way ...

It's the magical time of the year that I always look forward to ... the color red and green have a different meaning .. the Xmas songs on holiday are so much fun to listen to ..decorating house and setting up Xmas tree is what I had been waiting to do for such a while .. this will be our first mas together as married couple and so excited to buy gifts and celebrate this occasion with my family. The best part both my parents and in laws are here with us .. so this is going to be a special Xmas .. and also I get to visit Wisconsin this time of the year so i will actually see snow this time of the year ... can't wait to make snow angels :) ...

We have the Xmas tree up and lights outside the house bring the festive spirit ... I will have to take pictures and upload them for you all to see .. as of now enjoy the cute Xmas ornament ( My brother and sister in law gave us on last Xmas :)) ...


2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky.. to have them all over for Christmas!! My brother isnt coming this year.. and I cant tell you how upset I am.. :-(

    The tree looks gorgeous.. Hope you have a great time.. making snow angels.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty ...

    ohh I know you feel sad but don't worry about it he will be there soon to meet you guys .. make sure to call him and wish him ..

    yup I am dying to make snow angel :)

    ReplyDelete